Mr. Paolo CelaniThank you very much for very good news! We appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
Mr. Martyn HainesThank you for your help with this order and if ever you need someone to tell customers how helpful you are just tell them to contact me.
Mr. Dietmar DürrI received your samples. I agree to Mr. Wölki, they looks pretty good. We will arrange the balance payment. Please pack the mold and send them asap.
Low Smoke Glassfiber Filled Nylon 66 Colorable Polyamide Fiberglass High Rigidity Polyamide Granules
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Black Nylon Granules||Fiberglass Content||25%|
|Shrinkage Rate||0.4%-0.8%||Color||Black Or Customized|
|Usage||Thermal Break Profiles||Capacity||8,000 Tons Per Year|
|Density||1.3±0.05g/cm3||Form||Polyamide 66 Resin Pellet|
Low Shrinkage Glass Filled Nylon 66,
Polyamide Fiberglass Filled Nylon 66,
High Rigidity glass Filled Nylon 66
Low Smoke Glassfiber Filled Nylon 66 Colorable Polyamide Fiberglass High Rigidity
1. PA66 can maintain high strength and rigidity even at higher temperatures.
2. The viscosity is low and the flowability is good.
3. The material has excellent coloring ability, can achieve various requirements of color matching.
4. Viscosity is very sensitive to temperature change. The Shrinkage rate of PA66 is between 1% and 2%. The addition of glass fiber additives can reduce the shrinkage rate to 0.4%~0.8%.
5. PA66 has many resistance to soluble solvents, but weak resistance to chlorinated acids and other agents.
6. It has excellent abrasion resistance, self-lubricating property and high strength. However, it absorbs water and thus poor dimensional stability.
7. PA66 has excellent flame retardant properties, and can achieve different degrees of flame retardant effect by adding different flame retardants.
Nylon/PA66 granules reinforced by fiberglass. Granulation capacity of 8,000 tons per year. The performance of final products of this raw material were in line with the national standard.
The product is based on PA66 resin as basic, adding glass fiber, efficient flame retardants and various additives, formed by twin-screw extrusion blending.
The PA66 granules with fiber glass are mainly used in thermal break strips, which are used in aluminum windows and doors. Our granules have good fluidity thus guaranteeing your smooth production. The good raw material can reduce the rate of rejects, and can produce high quality stips.
|Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|-||No cracks||No cracks|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
Delivery details: shipped in 5-8 working days after receiving the payment
1. Introduce products in detail
2. Recommend suitable solutions
3. Provide with reference information
1. Provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. Inform the processing status
3. Offer related documents
1. Provide installation, commissioning and training
2. Offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support