PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
Low Shrinkage Glass Filled Nylon 66 Colorable Polyamide Fiberglass High Rigidity
|Name||Black Nylon Granules||Fiberglass Content||25%|
|Usage||Thermal Break Profiles||Capacity||8,000 Tons Per Year|
|Density||1.3±0.05g/cm3||Form||Polyamide 66 Resin Pellet|
Low Shrinkage Glass Filled Nylon 66,
Polyamide Fiberglass Filled Nylon 66,
High Rigidity glass Filled Nylon 66
Low Shrinkage Colorable Polyamide Fiberglass Glass Filled Nylon 66 High Rigidity
1. PA66 can maintain high strength and rigidity even at higher temperatures.
2. The viscosity is low and the flowability is good.
3. The material has excellent coloring ability, can achieve various requirements of color matching.
4. Viscosity is very sensitive to temperature change. The Shrinkage rate of PA66 is between 1% and 2%. The addition of glass fiber additives can reduce the shrinkage rate to 0.4%~0.8%.
5. PA66 has many resistance to soluble solvents, but weak resistance to chlorinated acids and other agents.
6. It has excellent abrasion resistance, self-lubricating property and high strength. However, it absorbs water and thus poor dimensional stability.
7. PA66 has excellent flame retardant properties, and can achieve different degrees of flame retardant effect by adding different flame retardants.
Nylon/PA66 granules reinforced by fiberglass. Granulation capacity of 8,000 tons per year. The performance of final products of this raw material were in line with the national standard.
The product is based on PA66 resin as basic, adding glass fiber, efficient flame retardants and various additives, formed by twin-screw extrusion blending.
The PA66 granules with fiber glass are mainly used in thermal break strips, which are used in aluminum windows and doors. Our granules have good fluidity thus guaranteeing your smooth production. The good raw material can reduce the rate of rejects, and can produce high quality stips.
|Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|-||No cracks||No cracks|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
Delivery details: shipped in 5-8 working days after receiving the payment
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support