Mr. Paolo CelaniThank you very much for very good news! We appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
Mr. Martyn HainesThank you for your help with this order and if ever you need someone to tell customers how helpful you are just tell them to contact me.
Mr. Dietmar DürrI received your samples. I agree to Mr. Wölki, they looks pretty good. We will arrange the balance payment. Please pack the mold and send them asap.
Polyamide Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon PA66GF25 High Quality Raw Material For Heat Insulation Strip
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Black Nylon Granules||Fiberglass Content||25%|
|Shrinkage Rate||0.4%-0.8%||Color||Black Or Customized|
|Usage||Thermal Break Profiles||Capacity||8,000 Tons Per Year|
|Material||Polyamide Nylon PA66 Resin||Application||Thermal Break Strips|
Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon 66,
Polyamide Fiberglass Nylon 66,
High Strength glass Reinforced Nylon 66
Polyamide Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon PA66GF25 High Quality Raw Material
Nylon/PA66 granules reinforced by fiberglass with granulation capacity of 8,000 tons per year. The performance of final products of this raw material meet the national standard.
The product is based on PA66 resin, added with glass fiber, high-efficiency flame retardant and various additives, and extruded and blended by twin-screw extruder.
|Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|-||No cracks||No cracks|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
1. It has excellent mechanical properties, high strength, high toughness.
2. The material has excellent coloring ability, can achieve various requirements of color matching
3. The shrinkage rate of PA66 is between 1% and 2%. The addition of glass fiber additives can reduce the shrinkage rate to 0.4%~0.8%. The shrinkage ratio is large in the flow direction and in the direction perpendicular to the flow direction.
4. PA66 is resistant to many solvents, but is less resistant to acids and other chlorinating agents.
5. PA66 excellent flame retardant performance, by adding different flame retardants can achieve different levels of flame retardant effect.
The PA66 granules with fiber glass are mainly used in thermal break strips, which are used in aluminum windows and doors. Our granules have good fluidity thus guaranteeing your smooth production. The good raw material can reduce the rate of rejects, and can produce high quality stips.
Delivery details: shipped in 5-8 working days after receiving the payment
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support