PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
Nylon Plastic Bar 66 GF25 Thermal Break Strip CT Shape Extruded Aluminum High Toughness
|Plastic Modling Type||Extruding||Material||PA66 GF25|
|Application||Thermal Break Aluminum||Length||6 Meters/piece|
|Certificate||SGS||Product Name||CT Shape Extruded Nylon Thermal Break Strips For Aluminun Windows|
Aluminum Thermal Break Strip,
high toughness Nylon66 Thermal Break Strip,
CT Shape Extruded Thermal Break Strip
Buildings are constructed from various materials, including aluminium. Perhaps you make aluminium profiles and are already aware of what an excellent material it is for window and door frames. It's light and durable, it can withstand any type of weather and it's incredibly strong. However, without a thermal break it can cause problems as aluminium is also an effective heat conductor. Without a thermal break, your aluminium profile will be very hot in the sun and very cold in snow and rain. In effect, it draws heat in or out of its surroundings so if profiles today didn't have a thermal break we would face some of the problems that were common in the past. Not only is damp and condensation unpleasant, window frames without a thermal break can mean higher bills for heating. In extreme cases, damp can cause structural damage, so it's easy to see why thermal break profiles are the smart choice.
The shape C thermal barrier polyamide strip can prevent the window frame from dust and water, has a better mechanical performance, is the first generation and easiest shape of insulating strips.
For the shape C, we can provide the following size or customize according to customers' requirements.
|Item||Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|Linear expansion coefficient||K-1||(2.3-3.5)×10-5||(2.3-3.5)×10-5|
|Vicat softening temperature||ºC||≥230ºC||≥233ºC|
|Testing for tensile cracks||-||No cracks||No cracks|
|Elongation at break||%||≥2.5||≥2.6|
|High temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥45a||≥47a|
|Low temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥80a||≥81a|
|Water resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥35a||≥35a|
|Aging resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥50a||≥50a|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
high quality, competitive price, free sample support and short lead time, high mechanical strength, high toughness, high softening point, good wear resistance, self-lubrication, long-term work at higher temperatures, high CTI value, excellent electrical insulation, low smoke and toxicity characteristics.
Package & Delivery
Packaging details:For all specifications/shapes, they could be packaged in linear, the length will be 6 meters, or customized.
For the Shape "I", "C", and some simple shapes, they can be packed in rolls. 400-600 meters/roll.
Delivery details: shipped in 10-15 working days after payment
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support
- About Sample
- Sample is Free, but the express fee is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
- About MOQ
- For the polyamide granules, MOQ is 1 ton. For the thermal break strips, MOQ is 10,000 meters.
- About Customizing Special shape of polyamide Profiles and its period
- You can customize the special shape of polyamide strips. If we didn't meet this shape before, we will make new mold for you, and you should pay for the mold.
- About Customizing Package Style and Marks
- You can customize the package style and marks.
- Why your price is higher/lower than others?
- For years specializing in polyamide granules and thermal break strips has bestowed us experienced and skilled technical workers and production workers. We promise the stability of products and the high-quality of raw material. Furthermore, we can provide technical support from raw material to the final appliance. Believe in that you can get better products and service with lower price.
- About warranty
- We are confident in our products, and pack them well before delivery, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately.