Mr. Paolo CelaniThank you very much for very good news! We appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
Mr. Martyn HainesThank you for your help with this order and if ever you need someone to tell customers how helpful you are just tell them to contact me.
Mr. Dietmar DürrI received your samples. I agree to Mr. Wölki, they looks pretty good. We will arrange the balance payment. Please pack the mold and send them asap.
Nylon Thermal Break Insulation Strips With Black Color For Heat Insulation Broken Bridge Aluminum Windows And Doors
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|PA66 Granules Reinforced By 25% Glass Fiber
|Plastic Molding Type
thermal insulating strut,
thermal break polyamide strips
PA66-GF25 Thermal Break Insulation Strips With Black Color For Heat Insulation Broken Bridge Aluminum Windows And Doors
What is a thermal break strip?
Thermal break is a reinforced polyamide strip (a non metallic, composite, structural, material) fixed between the inside and outside profiles, creating an insulated barrier within the window frame.
Why use polyamide to produce thermal break strips?
Polyamide is a plastic that insulates more than 500 times better than aluminum, so thermal break profiles have a much lower Uf value – and transmit much less heat or cold. As a result, a building stays warmer in winter while keeping the heat outside more easily in summer.
Can polyamide strips thermally break aluminum extrusion assemblies?
Structural insulating polyamide strips have been utilized for thermally breaking aluminum extrusion assemblies for over 30 years and have been in use in north america for over a decade. Polyamide strips are available with many configurations to meet different performance specifications. Creating a thermal break utilizing a polyamide strip system entails a 3 step process.
1. Profile knurling
2. Strip insertion
|Linear expansion coefficient
|Vicat softening temperature
|Testing for tensile cracks
|Elongation at break
|High temperature tensile strength(transverse)
|Low temperature tensile strength(transverse)
|Water resistance tensile strength(transverse)
|Aging resistance tensile strength(transverse)
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
How to storage polyamide thermal break strips?
First, Store profiles horizontally in order to prevent bending or twisting the material, otherwise long storage periods cause permanent sagging. Support long lengths.
Second, Maintain ambient temperature in the range from 15 to 20 °C.
Third, Protecting against moisture.
- About Sample
- Sample is Free, but the express fee is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
- About MOQ
- For the polyamide granules, MOQ is 1 ton. For the thermal break strips, MOQ is 5,000 meters.
- About Customizing Special shape of polyamide Profiles and its period
- You can customize the special shape of polyamide strips. If we didn't meet this shape before, we will make new mold for you, and you should pay for the mold.
- About Customizing Package Style and Marks
- You can customize the package style and marks.
- About warranty
- We are confident in our products, and pack them well before delivery, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. . Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contace me!