Mr. Paolo CelaniThank you very much for very good news! We appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
Mr. Martyn HainesThank you for your help with this order and if ever you need someone to tell customers how helpful you are just tell them to contact me.
Mr. Dietmar DürrI received your samples. I agree to Mr. Wölki, they looks pretty good. We will arrange the balance payment. Please pack the mold and send them asap.
Plastic Mould Components Plastic Moulding Dies Used In Polyamide Thermal Break Bar Extrusion Machine
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||The normal package is plywood case.|
|Delivery Time||22-28 working days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Shaping Mode||Extrusion Mould||Product Material||D2, Cr12MoV|
|Cavity||Multi Cavity||Plastic Material||PA66+GF25|
|Size||Various Types||Weight||60-200 Kgs|
plastic extrusion mold,
plastic moulds and dies
Plastic injection molding is the most commonly used method for making plastic products. Injection molding is a method in which molten plastic usually a thermoplastic is poured into a metal mold composed of steel or aluminum. Once the molten material has been put into the mold, it must be allowed to cool until it solidifies before the final item can be extracted. Molding materials including ABS, acetal, nylon 66, low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polycarbonate, polypropylene, polystyrene and thermoplastic elastomer are used. Plastic injection molding is used in a variety of industries including construction, food and beverage, medical and pharmaceutical.
Our company mainly manufactures molds for nylon 66 products.
Weight: 60-200kg per set, depending on the mold size
Package: plywood case
1. Our engineers follow the molds' production every week to make sure that all of them are in schedule.
2. We continuously optimize the runner design to make the die convenient for operation and material extrusion.
3. We will put forward professional revision opinions according to customer's drawings, and optimize drawings according to customers’ requirements.
4. If everything is OK, we will do final inspection on the molds and products before shipment.
5. After the customer receives the mould, if there is any problem in using it, we can go to the door and provide on-site guidance.
Welcome to visit our company!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Address:Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China