PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
Engineering Plastics Modified Plastics PA66 Nylon 66 , Polyamide6.6 Pellets
|Material||GFRP, Polyamide||Color||Black Or Customized|
|Plastic Properties After Heated||Thermoplastic Plastics||Density||1.25-1.35 G/cm3|
black nylon 66,
pa66 chemical resistance
Engineering Plastics Modified Plastics PA66 Nylon 66 Polyamide 6.6 Pellets
The PA66 granules with fiber glass are mainly used in thermal break strips, which are used in aluminum windows and doors. Our granules have good fluidity thus guaranteeing your smooth production. The good raw material can reduce the rate of rejects, and can produce high quality stips.
-PA66GF25 granules are reinforced by fiberglass. The final product performance of this raw material can meet the national standard.
-TPA66GF25 granules are based on PA66 resin. Then the granules are formed by twin-screw extrusion machine after adding fiberglass, efficient flame retardants and various additives.
free sample support and short lead time
high mechanical strength
high softening point
good wear resistance
long-term work at higher temperatures
high CTI value
excellent electrical insulation
low smoke and toxicity characteristics
|Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|-||No cracks||No cracks|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support
Welcome to visit our company!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Address:Jinfeng Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China