PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
Plastic Nylon Material Pa66 Gf30 Granules Transparent Polyamide 6 Pellets
|Type||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Granules||Form||Polyamide 66 Resin Pellet|
granules material pa66 gf30,
material pa66 gf30 granules,
material pa66 gf30 pellets
Zhangjiagang Polywell Engineering Plastics Company is located in the city of Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China. We have been making research and development for special material of PA66 thermal insulation strip since 2006.We have a deep understanding and rich experience of the relevant industry during this year.
We expanded our business scope since the year of 2010. We not only produce PA66 granules and PA66 thermal barrier strips, but also sell parallel twin-screw granulator, extruding machine, mould and production technology.
we are developing overseas market. We are going to promote our products all around the world, to seek win-win cooperation, mutual benefits and mutual development with our customers.
Nylon/PA66 granules reinforced by fiberglass, with special additives,is blended and extruded by twin screw extruder. It is more suitable for extrusion of thermal break profile.Compared with ordinary granules, it is more conducive to forming.It has certain advantages in speed,surface finish and yield.The performances of nylon thermal break profiles which are made from this material can meet the national standard of China. It can not only be customized according to customer requirements,far exceeding the national standard,but also can add high-efficiency flame retardant to achieve the purpose of flame retardant.
1. High mechanical strength,high toughness,high softening point.
2. Good wear resistance,self-lubrication,long-term work at high temperature
3. High CTI value,excellent electrical insulation,low smoke
4. Fast crystallization,fast forming,high temperature resistance
5. Anti-ultraviolet radiation,anti-chemical agent corrosion
6. High yield,easy start-up,and get less scrap in the early start-up stage.
7. No lack or incomplete of profiles in the production process
8. There are different formulations for different shapes
Details of related standard:
- GB/T 23615.1-2009 Accessorial material for architectural aluminum alloy profiles -- Part 1: Thermal barrier strip of polyamide
- EN 14024-2004 Metal profiles with thermal barrier -- Mechanical performance Requirement, proof and tests for assessment
- YS/T 437-2008 Aluminium profiles moment of inertia calculation methods and computing software requirements
- JG/T 174-2005 Thermal barrier strips for construction industry
- GB 5237.6 -2012 Wrought aluminium alloy extruded profiles for architecture -- Part 6: Thermal barrier profiles
- GB/T 8478-2008 Aluminium windows and doors
- GB/T 8484-2008 Graduation and test for thermal insulating properties of doors and windows
- JG 175-2011 Insulating aluminum alloy profiles with thermal barrier for buildings
Polywell PA66 Granules Performance Table
|NO.||Item||Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|2||Linear expansion coefficient||K-1||(2.3-3.5)*10-5||(2.3-3.5)*10-5|
|3||Vicat softening temperature||ºC||≥230ºC||≥233ºC|
|5||Testing for tensile cracks||-||No cracks||No cracks|
|10||Elongation at break||%||≥2.5||≥2.6|
|12||High temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥45a||≥47a|
|13||Low temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥80a||≥81a|
|14||Water resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥35a||≥35a|
|15||Aging resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥50a||≥50a|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
It is mainly used for nylon extruding profiles and nylon thermal break extruding strips. The granules produced by our company are special materials for nylon extruding profiles.There are different formulations for different shapes and complexities to ensure the smooth production of nylon profiles.
Packaging & Delivery:
Delivery details: shipped in 5-10 working days after receiving the payment
Pleass feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Address:Jinfeng Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China