PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
Customized Made Wire Extruder Head Extrusion Shaping Mold for Thermal Break Strip
|Product Name||Mold For Thermal Break Pipes||Material||Steel|
|Shaping Mode||Extrusion Mould||Cavity||Multi Cavity|
|Plastic Material||PA66+GF||Design Software||AutoCAD|
|Application||Household Product Mold||Runner||Cold/Hot Runner|
plastic extrusion mold,
plastic moulds and dies
1. Our engineers follow the molds' production every week to make sure that all of them are in schedule.
2. We continuously optimize the runner design to make the die convenient for operation and material extrusion.
3. We will put forward professional revision opinions according to customer's drawings, and optimize drawings according to customers’ requirements.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support