Thermal Break Strip
Polyamide Nylon 66
Broken Bridge Aluminum Window
Plastic Moulding Dies
Nylon Extruder Machine
Thermal Break Profile
Glass Filled Nylon 66
Single Screw Extruder
Plastic Extrusion Machine
Aluminum Cutting Machine
Plastic Granulator Machine
Tensile Testing Machine
Laser Code Printer
Water Bottling Machine
PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
Plastics Material Extrusion Polyamide Nylon 66 Granules High Temperature Resistance
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Type||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Granules||Form||Polyamide 66 Resin Pellet|
|Fiber Type||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic||Specification||25kg/bag|
extrusion Polyamide Nylon 66,
SGS Polyamide Nylon 66,
extrusion polyamide granules
SGS Extrusion Polyamide Nylon 66 Granules High Temperature Resistance
PA66 is the first variety of PA. In the 1930s, the Du Pont Company of the United States first realized industrial production. It was first used as a fiber and started as an engineering plastic in the 1950s.
PA-66 nylon thermal break strip material uses nylon material mixed with 25% glass fiber, and the material strength, wear resistance and high temperature resistance are stronger than other materials. And PA66 nylon thermal break strip is consistent with aluminum alloy in tensile strength and linear expansion coefficient. It will not deform doors and windows due to climatic problems such as thermal expansion and contraction.
1. Competitive price, free samples, short delivery period.
2. Low smoke and other characteristics.
3. Good wear resistance,self-lubrication,long-term work at high temperature.
4. High CTI value,excellent electrical insulation.
5. Fast crystallization,fast forming,high temperature resistance.
6. Anti-ultraviolet radiation,anti-chemical agent corrosion.
7. High yield,easy start-up,and get less scrap in the early start-up stage.
8. No lack or incomplete of profiles in the production process.
9. There are different formulations for different shapes.
Details of related standard:
- GB/T 23615.1-2009 Accessorial material for architectural aluminum alloy profiles -- Part 1: Thermal barrier strip of polyamide
- EN 14024-2004 Metal profiles with thermal barrier -- Mechanical performance Requirement, proof and tests for assessment
- YS/T 437-2008 Aluminum profiles moment of inertia calculation methods and computing software requirements
- JG/T 174-2005 Thermal barrier strips for construction industry
- GB 5237.6 -2012 Wrought aluminum alloy extruded profiles for architecture -- Part 6: Thermal barrier profiles
- GB/T 8478-2008 Aluminum windows and doors
- GB/T 8484-2008 Graduation and test for thermal insulating properties of doors and windows
- JG 175-2011 Insulating aluminum alloy profiles with thermal barrier for buildings
Polywell PA66 Granules Performance Table
|NO.||Item||Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|2||Linear expansion coefficient||K-1||(2.3-3.5)*10-5||(2.3-3.5)*10-5|
|3||Vicat softening temperature||ºC||≥230ºC||≥233ºC|
|5||Testing for tensile cracks||-||No cracks||No cracks|
|10||Elongation at break||%||≥2.5||≥2.6|
|12||High temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥45a||≥47a|
|13||Low temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥80a||≥81a|
|14||Water resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥35a||≥35a|
|15||Aging resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥50a||≥50a|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
Suzhou Polywell Engineering Plastics Co.,Ltd is located in the city of Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China. Our company has devoted more than ten years to the research and development and production of nylon extruding profiles. According to customer reaction, using our PA66 granules for production can get high yiedl, easy start-up, and get less scrap in the early start-up stage. There will be no lack or incomplete of profiles in the production process, thus avoiding material waste.
It is mainly used for nylon extruding profiles and nylon thermal break extruding strips. The granules produced by our company are special materials for nylon extruding profiles.There are different formulations for different shapes and complexities to ensure the smooth production of nylon profiles.
Packaging & Delivery:
Delivery details: shipped in 5-10 working days after receiving the payment
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Tel: +86-15601568506 (WeChat)
Address:Yangshe Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China