Mr. Paolo CelaniThank you very much for very good news! We appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
Mr. Martyn HainesThank you for your help with this order and if ever you need someone to tell customers how helpful you are just tell them to contact me.
Mr. Dietmar DürrI received your samples. I agree to Mr. Wölki, they looks pretty good. We will arrange the balance payment. Please pack the mold and send them asap.
PA66 GF25 Polyamide Granules Nylon 66 Glass Fiber Reinforced Pellets Recycling Material
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Type||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Granules||Form||Polyamide 66 Resin Pellet|
|Fiber Type||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic||Specification||25kg/bag|
pa 66 gf 25 Polyamide Nylon 66,
pa66 gf25 Polyamide Nylon 66
Pa66gf25 Pa66 Gf25 Polyamide Nylon 66 Glass Fiber Reinforced Pellets
Our granulation capacity is 8000 tons per year. We have certain advantages in speed, surface finish and yield. The performances of nylon thermal break profiles which are made from this material can meet the national standard of China. It is more suitable for extrusion of thermal break profile. Compared with ordinary granules, it is more conducive to forming.
1. Competitive price, free samples, short delivery period.
2. Low smoke and other characteristics.
3. Good wear resistance,self-lubrication,long-term work at high temperature.
4. High CTI value,excellent electrical insulation.
5. Fast crystallization,fast forming,high temperature resistance.
6. Anti-ultraviolet radiation,anti-chemical agent corrosion.
7. High yield,easy start-up,and get less scrap in the early start-up stage.
8. No lack or incomplete of profiles in the production process.
9. There are different formulations for different shapes.
Details of related standard:
- GB/T 23615.1-2009 Accessorial material for architectural aluminum alloy profiles -- Part 1: Thermal barrier strip of polyamide
- EN 14024-2004 Metal profiles with thermal barrier -- Mechanical performance Requirement, proof and tests for assessment
- YS/T 437-2008 Aluminum profiles moment of inertia calculation methods and computing software requirements
- JG/T 174-2005 Thermal barrier strips for construction industry
- GB 5237.6 -2012 Wrought aluminum alloy extruded profiles for architecture -- Part 6: Thermal barrier profiles
- GB/T 8478-2008 Aluminum windows and doors
- GB/T 8484-2008 Graduation and test for thermal insulating properties of doors and windows
- JG 175-2011 Insulating aluminum alloy profiles with thermal barrier for buildings
Polywell PA66 Granules Performance Table
|NO.||Item||Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||PW-Technical specification|
|2||Linear expansion coefficient||K-1||(2.3-3.5)*10-5||(2.3-3.5)*10-5|
|3||Vicat softening temperature||ºC||≥230ºC||≥233ºC|
|5||Testing for tensile cracks||-||No cracks||No cracks|
|10||Elongation at break||%||≥2.5||≥2.6|
|12||High temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥45a||≥47a|
|13||Low temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥80a||≥81a|
|14||Water resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥35a||≥35a|
|15||Aging resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥50a||≥50a|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
Suzhou Polywell Engineering Plastics Co.,Ltd is located in the city of Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China. Our company has devoted more than ten years to the research and development and production of nylon extruding profiles. According to customer reaction, using our PA66 granules for production can get high yiedl, easy start-up, and get less scrap in the early start-up stage. There will be no lack or incomplete of profiles in the production process, thus avoiding material waste.
It is mainly used for nylon extruding profiles and nylon thermal break extruding strips. The granules produced by our company are special materials for nylon extruding profiles.There are different formulations for different shapes and complexities to ensure the smooth production of nylon profiles.
Packaging & Delivery:
Delivery details: shipped in 5-10 working days after receiving the payment
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Tel: +86-15601568506 (WhatsApp)
Address:Yangshe Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China