PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
PA Nylon Thermal Break Profile Used in Break Bridge Aluminum Alloy
|Raw Material||25% Glass Fiber Reinforced PA66 Granules||Usage||Break Bridge Aluminum Windows And Doors|
|Strip Shape||Customized||Molding Type||Extrusion|
thermal break aluminium profiles,
thermal break insulator
PA Nylon Thermal Break Heat Insulation Extrusion Profile Used in Break Bridge Aluminum Alloy
Why use polyamide strip as thermal barrier function?
1. Because polyamide strip including Polyamide and glass fiber, Its Strength can reach requirement for aluminium profile window, door, curtain and walls.
2. Conductivity of polyamide strip is very low, prohibit hot air or cold air transferred from outside to inside, energy saving product
|Production Speed||8-14 cm/min|
|Max Output||60-80 kg/h|
|Power||380V,50Hz or customized|
|Water||Tap water or well water|
Application of polyamide strip
1. Used for thermal break aluminum window, door, curtain and walls
2. Many customer use thermal break aluminum profile to do big air conditioner to keep heat of cold air, then make use of energy saving
-We can make good quality strips moulds, including the complicated moulds.
Strip quantity from 20-120 pcs.
Strip shape from I type, C type, T type, CT type Hollow type etc.
-We can supply the whole production line, including raw material, Parallel twin-screw granulator and the extruding machine of thermal barrier strip.
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
- During manufacturing
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
- After Sales
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support
28-38 working days after receiving the deposit
40% T/T before production, 60%T/T before shipment
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.