Mr. Paolo CelaniThank you very much for very good news! We appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
Mr. Martyn HainesThank you for your help with this order and if ever you need someone to tell customers how helpful you are just tell them to contact me.
Mr. Dietmar DürrI received your samples. I agree to Mr. Wölki, they looks pretty good. We will arrange the balance payment. Please pack the mold and send them asap.
Plastic Moulding Dies For Single Screw Extruder Machine Mould Making In China
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|PA66 Reinforced By Glass Fiber
plastic extrusion dies,
plastic extrusion mold
A mold is a hollow metal block into which molten plastic is injected to from a certain fixed shape.
PA profile means polyamide thermal break strips. Which is one of the most common materials used for years to create thermal breaks in curtain walls, commercial windows, doors, and more. It is a reinforced polyamide strip, which occurs as a non-metallic, composite, structural material, and is installed between the interior and exterior profiles of the windows that forms an insulating barrier between the two.
The shape, size and output of polyamide strips are determined by plastic moulds. Therefore, plastic mould is a very important and indispensable part of the polyamide strips extrusion line.
Plastic Extrusion Mold Used in Single Screw Extruder Machine
|Polyamide Strips Production
What is extrusion molding used for?
Extrusion is a manufacturing process used to make pipes, hoses, drinking straws, curtain tracks, rods, and thermal break profiles. The granules melt into a liquid which is forced through a die, forming a long 'tube like' shape. The shape of the die determines the shape of the 'tube like' products.
1. Our engineers follow the molds' production every week to make sure that all of them are in schedule.
2. After trial production, we will check the samples to make sure everything are right.
3. We will send the sample and dimension report to our clients for approval.
4. If everything is ok, we will do final inspection on the molds and products before shipment.
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support
Packing & Delivery
We usually put each mold into a plywood case to make sure the mold is safe during the whole transport process.
The weight of each mold is around 60-200kg. It depends on the mold sizes.
We usually need 25-30 working days to produce a mold. After that, we will do the mold test to make sure both the mold and the polyamide strips produced by this mold are qualified.