PaoloThank you very much for very good news! I understand the complication you had, no problem, we appreciate your honesty and collaboration. You have supplied good dies, all sizes within tolerance. We have ordered dies for a total amount of more than 200,000 USD and we are continuing to order. Thank you again to you and your very professional team.
RobinThe polyamide strips are working perfectly. Thanks a lot.
BrianHello, finally we will receive the container by tomorrow. Special thanks for your hard work and especially my CEO mentioned you and appreciated your work. Thank you again.
CT Type PA66 GF25 Polyamide Nylon Thermal Breaking Profile Heat Insulation Strip
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10000 Meters|
|Packaging Details||Linear or roll|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Supply Ability||100000 meters per day|
|Application||Thermal Break Aluminum||Density||1.25-1.35 G/cm3|
|Refractoriness||200-450 Degree Celsius||Size||Customized|
|Product Name||CT Shape Extruded Nylon Thermal Break Strips For Aluminun Windows||OEM Service||Available|
plastic extrusion profiles,
thermal break insulator
high quality, competitive price, free sample support and short lead time, high mechanical strength, high toughness, high softening point, good wear resistance, self-lubrication, long-term work at higher temperatures, high CTI value, excellent electrical insulation, low smoke and toxicity characteristics.
It is mainly used in insulation broken bridge aluminium products, helping to reduce heat loss or heat gain through the aluminum, and has better performance in terms of power usage.
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support