Zhangjiagang Huachuang Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg per bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per day|
|Raw Material:||PA66, Fiberglass||Fiberglass Content:||25%|
|Usage:||Thermal Break Profiles||Port:||Shanghai|
Black PA66GF25 Granules PA66 Nylon Granules For Nylon Insulation Strips
1. It has excellent mechanical properties, high strength, high toughness.
2. The material has excellent coloring ability, can achieve various requirements of color matching
3. The shrinkage rate of PA66 is between 1% and 2%. The addition of glass fiber additives can reduce the shrinkage rate to 0.2%~1%. The shrinkage ratio is large in the flow direction and in the direction perpendicular to the flow direction.
4. PA66 is resistant to many solvents, but is less resistant to acids and other chlorinating agents.
5. PA66 excellent flame retardant performance, by adding different flame retardants can achieve different levels of flame retardant effect.
Nylon/PA66 granules reinforced by fiberglass. Granulation capacity of 8,000 tons per year. The performance of final products of this raw material were in line with the national standard.
The product is based on PA66 resin as basic, adding glass fiber, efficient flame retardants and various additives, formed by twin-screw extrusion blending.
The PA66 granules with fiber glass are mainly used in thermal break strips, which are used in aluminum windows and doors. Our granules have good fluidity thus guaranteeing your smooth production. The good raw material can reduce the rate of rejects, and can produce high quality stips.
|Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||BY-Technical specification|
|-||No cracks||No cracks|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
Delivery details: shipped in 5-8 working days after receiving the payment
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Contact Person: Camille Cai