Zhangjiagang Huachuang Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||Nylon Bag|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20 Ton/Day|
|Type:||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Granules||Form:||Polyamide 66 Resin Pellet|
|Fiber Type:||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic||Specification:||25kg/bag|
Virgin Polyamide Nylon 66,
granular Polyamide Nylon 66,
GF25 injection molding nylon 66
Modified nylon is a type of engineering plastics. It is a granular product formed by changing the physical properties of nylon raw materials as the base material. By adding 30% glass fiber to PA, the mechanical properties, dimensional stability, heat resistance, and aging resistance of PA are significantly improved, and the fatigue strength is 2.5 times that of unreinforced. Since the glass fiber will be oriented along the flow direction during the injection molding process, the mechanical properties and shrinkage rate will increase in the orientation direction, resulting in deformation and warpage of the product. Therefore, the mold design requires high technical content.
1. Competitive price, free samples, short delivery period.
2. Low smoke and other characteristics.
3. Good wear resistance,self-lubrication,long-term work at high temperature.
4. High CTI value,excellent electrical insulation.
5. Fast crystallization,fast forming,high temperature resistance.
6. Anti-ultraviolet radiation,anti-chemical agent corrosion.
7. High yield,easy start-up,and get less scrap in the early start-up stage.
8. No lack or incomplete of profiles in the production process.
9. There are different formulations for different shapes.
Details of related standard:
Huachuang PA66 Granules Performance Table
|NO.||Item||Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||HC-Technical specification|
|2||Linear expansion coefficient||K-1||(2.3-3.5)*10-5||(2.3-3.5)*10-5|
|3||Vicat softening temperature||ºC||≥230ºC||≥233ºC|
|5||Testing for tensile cracks||-||No cracks||No cracks|
|10||Elongation at break||%||≥2.5||≥2.6|
|12||High temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥45a||≥47a|
|13||Low temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥80a||≥81a|
|14||Water resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥35a||≥35a|
|15||Aging resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥50a||≥50a|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
Zhangjiagang Bangyu Engineering Plastics Company is located in the city of Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China. Our company has devoted more than ten years to the research and development and production of nylon extruding profiles. According to customer reaction, using our PA66 granules for production can get high yiedl, easy start-up, and get less scrap in the early start-up stage. There will be no lack or incomplete of profiles in the production process, thus avoiding material waste.
It is mainly used for nylon extruding profiles and nylon thermal break extruding strips. The granules produced by our company are special materials for nylon extruding profiles.There are different formulations for different shapes and complexities to ensure the smooth production of nylon profiles.
Packaging & Delivery:
Delivery details: shipped in 5-10 working days after receiving the payment
Pleass feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Address:Jinfeng Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact Person: Lydia