Zhangjiagang Huachuang Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000 Meters|
|Packaging Details:||Linear or roll|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Supply Ability:||100000 meters per day|
|Material:||Polyamide66 Reinforced By 25%Glass Fiber||Color:||Black|
|Application:||For Thermal Break Aluminum Profile||Port:||Shanghai|
|Refractoriness:||200-450°C||Apparent Density:||1.25-1.35 G/cm3|
|Production Capacity:||100000 M/Day||Technical Performance:||GB/T 23615.1-2009|
|Life:||More Than 40 Years||Transport Package:||Roll Or Linear|
thermal insulating strut,
thermal glue strips
Shape I, shape C, shape T, shape CT and shape HK are the most common shapes,
we can also according to customer requirements or drawings to customize other special shapes.
Over the years, polyamide heat-insulation strip has been widely used in glass curtain walls due to its good properties and low cost. Especially Polyamide 66 reinforced by 25% glass fiber thermal break strips, they are inserted into aluminum window, door and facade profile for thermal insulation.
1. Effectively increased thermal in the system property insulation.
2. Reduces condensation on the window.
3. Sound insulated.
4. Improve comfort and living condition.
5. Possible double color coatings provide better aesthetic effect.
6. Various shapes will be designed for the customer's requirements.
7. The working temperature of the thermal insulation strip is 220°C, Melting Point reaches to 246°C. This enables coating process after assembly of composite profiles.
8. High corrosion-resistance, weather-resistance, heat-resistance, alkali-resistance and long life of usage.
9. linear thermal dilation coefficient almost identical to that of aluminium profiles.
Huachuang PA66 GF25 thermal barrier strips Performance Table
|NO.||Item||Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||BAYU-Technical specification|
|2||Linear expansion coefficient||K-1||(2.3-3.5)×10-5||(2.3-3.5)×10-5|
|3||Vicat softening temperature||ºC||≥230ºC||≥233ºC|
|5||Testing for tensile cracks||-||No cracks||No cracks|
|10||Elongation at break||%||≥2.5||≥2.6|
|12||High temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥45a||≥47a|
|13||Low temperature tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥80a||≥81a|
|14||Water resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥35a||≥35a|
|15||Aging resistance tensile strength(transverse)||MPa||≥50a||≥50a|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
The strips will be stored in the ventilated and dry environment, horizontally placed, paying attention to waterproof, keeping away from the heat source, avoiding heavy pressure and the contact with acid, alkali as well as organic solvent.
We have the production capacity of 100000 meters per day. For common specifications, we have molds , and will be shipped in 5-10 working days after payment.
For all specifications/shapes, they could be packaged in linear, the length will be 6 meters, or customized.
For the Shape "I", "C", and some simple shapes, they can be packed in rolls. 400-600 meters/roll.
1. Expertise in the production of standard polyamide thermal break strips.
2. Respect customers' needs, provide customized products, try best to satisfy customers' requirements.
3. Fast service and on-time delivery
4. Strict quality control system, each production process will be strictly supervised by us.
5.We can provide all products on the insulation strip production line and the technical support.
Contact Person: Lana Lou