Zhangjiagang Huachuang Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg per bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per day|
|Color:||Black Or Customized||Application:||Thermal Break Strips|
|Type:||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Granules||Form:||Plastic Pellets,Polyamide 66 Resin Pellet|
pa66 nylon 66,
Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyamide 66 Granules
Nylon/PA66 granules reinforced by fiberglass. Granulation capacity of 8,000 tons per year. The performance of final products of this raw material were in line with the national standard.
The product is based on PA66 resin as basic, adding glass fiber, efficient flame retardants and various additives, formed by twin-screw extrusion blending.
It is mainly used in extruded plastic products, and is widely used in machinery, instrumentation, automotive parts, electrical and electronics, railways, household appliances, telecommunications, textile, sports and leisure goods, pipes and precision engineering products.
The extruding high precision heat broken polyamide strut for windows and doors. Inserted in the thermal break aluminium profiles, and being the part of energy-saving window system for reducing heat conduction. The shape I, C, HK, T, CT, S and other polyamide thermal barrier material can prevent the window frame from dust and water and could realize a better Uf value, mostly used on the sash. We can make special laser marking on thermal barrier strips according to customers’ requirements.
Advantages of Strips
1. The strips have an evenly GF distribution under professional extrusion technology. The high strength can meet the design needs, and ensure the long-term stability of thermal break aluminum alloy doors and windows and framed curtain wall.
2. The linear expansion coefficient is close to that of aluminum,which will prevent the doors and windows from deformation or falling apart under the condition of extreme hotness and coldness.
3. When spraying, the temperature is as high as 300 ℃, which fully meets the process operation of first piercing strip and then spraying.
Details of related standard:
GB/T 23615.1-2009 Accessorial material for architectural aluminum alloy profiles -- Part 1: Thermal barrier strip of polyamide
EN 14024-2004 Metal profiles with thermal barrier -- Mechanical performance Requirement, proof and tests for assessment
YS/T 437-2008 Aluminium profiles moment of inertia calculation methods and computing software requirements
JG/T 174-2005 Thermal barrier strips for construction industry
GB 5237.6 -2012 Wrought aluminium alloy extruded profiles for architecture -- Part 6: Thermal barrier profiles
GB/T 8478-2008 Aluminium windows and doors
GB/T 8484-2008 Graduation and test for thermal insulating properties of doors and windows
JG 175-2011 Insulating aluminum alloy profiles with thermal barrier for buildings
The PA66 granules with fiber glass are mainly used in thermal break strips, which are used in aluminum windows and doors. Our granules have good fluidity thus guaranteeing your smooth production. The good raw material can reduce the rate of rejects, and can produce high quality stips.
|Unit||GB/T 23615.1-2009||BY-Technical specification|
|-||No cracks||No cracks|
1. Sample water content less than 0.2% by weight.
2. Norm laboratory condition:(23±2)ºC and (50±10)% relative humidity.
3. The specifications marked with "a" only applies to I-shape strip otherwise, the specifications concluded between supplier and buyer through consultation, shall be written in contract or purchase order.
1. introduce products in detail
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing status
3. offer related documents
1. provide installation, commissioning and training
2. offer spare parts
3. Provide with necessary technical support
Welcome to visit our company!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: About Sample
A: Sample is Free, but the express fee is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q: About MOQ
A: For the polyamide granules, MOQ is 1 ton. For the thermal break strips, MOQ is 10,000 meters.
Q: About Customizing Special shape of polyamide Profiles and its period
A: You can customize the special shape of polyamide strips. If we didn't meet this shape before, we will make new mold for you, and you should pay for the mold.
Q: About Customizing Package Style and Marks
A: You can customize the package style and marks.
Q: Why your price is higher/lower than others?
A: For years specializing in polyamide granules and thermal break strips has bestowed us experienced and skilled technical workers and production workers. We promise the stability of products and the high-quality of raw material. Furthermore, we can provide technical support from raw material to the final appliance. Believe in that you can get better products and service with lower price.
Q: About warranty
A: We are confident in our products, and pack them well before delivery, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. . Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately.
Q: About Payment
A: 50% T/T before production, balance before shippment.
Packing & Delivery
Delivery details: shipped in 7-15 days after payment
Contact Person: Lana Lou